Rent a Bus is a leading supplier of coach and bus rentals in Blenheim and Picton. We have a wide range of vehicles available for hire in Marlborough. Our extensive network of depots across New Zealand allows us to find the perfect vehicle for your trip and a competitive price. Simply fill in the quote form above and we will take care of the rest!
Picton is the entrance to the Marlborough sounds and where the ferry terminal is to get to Wellington. It is often travelled through without much thought, but it has plenty of beauty to behold. The Marlborough area is famous for its wines and cloudless days. Blenheim which is a short distance from Picton is the centre of Marlborough and is a great location to venture out from to enjoy all that Marlborough has to offer.
Why Choose Rentabus to find you the right transport in Picton
- Our simple booking process makes its easy for you to get the right bus for your needs in Marlborough.
- We offer the best selection of vehicles, Budget, Standard, & Luxury – giving you the perfect match for your tour, school trip, festival or your special day.
- We think a well informed customer is a happy one. So we do our best to ensure you have all the details, including a contact details for your bus driver.
- We regularly check our bus drivers to make sure they comply with all local regulations.
Top Destinations in Picton
- Explore the fourth oldest ship in the world
- Check out the aquarium centre to see what lives in the waters in New Zealand
- Enjoy the Picton marina and waterfront.
Top Destinations in Blenheim
- Enjoy the many wineries that make this region famous
- Visit the displays at Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
- Endulge yourself in one of the largest selection of craft beers in NZ
Popular Day Trips around Marlborough
- Hire one of our buses for a customised winery tour and see what Marlborough has to offer.
- Enjoy the warmth of Hanmer springs on a cold winter day
- Navigate the Queen Charlotte track
- Travel through the mountains and dive into crystal clear rivers
- Travel to Kaikoura and enjoy one of the whale tours