Rent a Bus are a leading supplier of coach and bus rentals in Napier and Hastings. We have a wide range of vehicles available for hire from all over Hawkes Bay. Our extensive network of depots across New Zealand allows us to find the perfect vehicle for your trip and a competitive price. Simply fill in the quote form above and we will take care of the rest!
Napier and Hastings are often called the twin cities located only 18km apart. They are situated on the east coast of the North Island and are known for their orchards and wineries. They are off the tourist beaten track so offer a more authentic aspect of New Zealand than many other places in New Zealand. They are coastal cities with nice beaches and surf breaks. Napier was hit by a large earthquake in 1930’s so had to be rebuilt. The style it was rebuilt in was Art Deco, which is enjoyed by those who live and visit till this day.
Why Choose Rentabus to find you the right coach hire in Napier and Hastings
- Our simple booking process makes its easy for you to get the right bus for your needs in the Hawkes Bay.
- We offer the best selection of vehicles, Budget, Standard, & Luxury – giving you the perfect match for your tour, school trip, festival or your special day.
- We have a range of bus sizes from minibus all the way through to large coaches.
- We think a well informed customer is a happy one. So we do our best to ensure you have all the details, including a contact details for your bus driver.
- We regularly check our bus drivers to make sure they comply with all local regulations.
What to do in Napier
- Enjoying the Napier Art Deco Architecture
- Explore the sealife in the National Aquarium of New Zealand
- Walk, cycle and feast down the marine parade.
- Every thought of becoming a criminal, well you need to visit napier prison.
What to do in Hastings
- Visit the many wineries
- Take the kids to splash planet
- Go to the beach and visit an orchard on the way