We are a leading supplier of coach and bus rentals in Hamilton, Waikato. Having a wide range of vehicles available for hire from all over New Zealand allows us to find the perfect vehicle for your trip at a competitive price. Simply fill in the quote form above and we will take care of the rest!
Why Choose Rentabus to find you the right transport in Hamilton
- Our simple booking process makes its easy for you to get the right bus for your needs in the Waikato.
- We offer the best selection of vehicles, Budget, Standard, & Luxury – giving you the perfect match for your tour, school trip, festival or your special day.
- We think a well informed customer is a happy one. So we do our best to ensure you have all the details, including a contact details for your bus driver.
- We regularly check our bus drivers to make sure they comply with all local regulations.
Located on the banks of the Waikato River, Hamilton is the most populous city in the Waikato Region. The Hamilton Gardens is a popular destination that takes you on a journey through a gallery of themed gardens from Europe to Asia. The centre of the city is easy to walk and packed with cafes and restaurants.
Top destinations in Hamilton
Popular Day Trips from Hamilton
- Tour the set of the famous Lord of the Rings trilogy, Hobbiton in southern Waikato
- Visit Rotorua and all the attractions that it provides
- Gaze at the glow worms or go black water rafting at Waitomo
- Go for a swim in the hotpools or the white sand beaches of Mt Maunganui
- Explore Cambridge, the picture perfect town in the heart of rural Waikato
- Travel down to Taupo for all sorts of activties
- Visit Raglan, a lively surf town with a creative culture and a wonderful choice of cafes
- Visit the 55-meter waterfall for ample photo opportunities at Bridal Veil Falls
- Stroll along the crystal clear water at Blue Springs Te Waihou Walkway
- Ride on a bicycle through the Timber Trail
- Travel to Mt Ruapehu to enjoy the snow
More more information view our page on Group Activities in Hamilton