So you need to hire a bus for your group in Dunedin. There are many options available – and finding the right bus for your rental can be challenging.
This is where we come in. The expert Rentabus staff specialise in finding the perfect bus for your unique needs. We have over 100 suppliers we can work with, and a wide range of vehicles available.
Looking for the perfect bus at a competitive price? We’ve got you covered. Fill out the form above to find a bus that meets your needs.
Why Choose Rentabus as your New Zealand bus hire company
- We offer minibuses, buses and coaches of all types. No matter your budget – whether you need a bus for a school excursion, a church event or a wedding – we will find the solution you need.
- If your aim is to get the lowest price possible, we can make that happen. Just fill out the form above and indicate that you want a budget bus.
- We will keep you well-informed at every step to make sure the bus is on-time and in the right place. With us, you can rest assured you’ll have everything you need.
- We operate a no-surprises policy. With Rentabus, there are no hidden costs or extra fees.
Why rent a bus in Dunedin
Dunedin is known for its quirky character and student life. The second-largest city in the South Island, and the principal city of the Otago Region, it is the perfect location for a bus rental.
Tucked away in a harbour, the city is rich in heritage and home to New Zealand’s only castle. Stunning ethereal beaches are near the city centre, including the lovely Tunnel Beach.
Destinations for Efficient Group Transport
- Enjoy picture-perfect scenery at Tunnel Beach
- Take in stunning views of the city from Signal Hill.
- Learn the history of Dunedin at the Toitu Otago Settlers Museum
- Enjoy historic and modern pieces from around the globe at Dunedin Public Art Gallery
- Take a break in nature at the Dunedin Botanic Garden
- Get a free pass for the Otago Museum to learn more about the country of Aotearoa
- Learn to surf or stroll down the beach at St Clair. The popular waterfront is dotted with restaurants and boutiques, along with enticing hot pools.
Popular Bus Charter Day Trips from Dunedin
- Travel to the mind-blowing Milford Sound.
- Check out the adventure paradise of Queenstown.
- Experience the famous Moeraki Boulders along Koekohe Beach before traveling to Timaru.
- Catch sight of the albatross birds at the Royal Albatross Observatory in Taiaroa Head.
- Take in the ocean views at Nugget Point.
- Stay overnight at Larnach Castle – or visit New Zealand’s only castle for the day. Be sure to take a tour of the lush garden.
- Check out some of our team activities in Dunedin here.