If you are interested in Bus Hire in Christchurch you have come to the right place. Having a wide range of vehicles available for rent from all over Canterbury ensures we can provide you with the perfect match. We offer much more than just competitive prices, but the ideal bus for your situation. Fill in the form above and get your free quote now.
- We match you with the perfect bus charter. Every client is different having different needs and our job is to match the clients needs with the coach charter. Our database of a 120 supplier and our long term experience in the bus industry ensures that we can get you the right coach.
- We offer a good variety of coach types for your next Christchurch bus hire. We can provide budget, luxury, executive or even historical buses that meet your needs. Our free quoting tool above will help you match the right vehicles.
- We provide you with all the information you need to make your trip a success and we provide support along the way.
- All bus drivers are professional and chosen to make your trip pleasant.
Why take a bus charter in Christchurch
Christchurch is the largest city in the South Island. From vineyards and wild coastlines to alps and pristine lakes, Canterbury is a region of contrast. Christchurch is an ideal hub for surrounding destinations such as Hanmer Springs, Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park and Kaikoura.
Bus Hire with a driver is an ideal way to take a group to visit all the wonderful locations around Canterbury.
What to do in Christchurch
- Orana Wildlife Park is New Zealand’s only open-range zoo located on the outskirts of Christchurch. If you have a group of kids, hire a bus through us to get you there on time.
- To learn more about Christchurch earthquakes, visit Quake City
- Let the Air Force Museum of New Zealand inspire and educate you on the history of New Zealand military aviation
- Visit Hagley Park right next to the Botanic Gardens
Popular Bus Hire Day Tours around Canterbury
- Akaroa is the most-French town in New Zealand, a one and a half hour drive from Christchurch on one our fleet.
- Mt Cook is the highest mountain in New Zealand and is enjoyed by climbers and skiers
- Arthur’s Pass is in the heart of the Southern Alps; enjoy their climbing routes including specialised challenges for ice climbers or rock climbers
- Kaikoura is a coastal town for marine life junkies; swim with dolphins, go whale watching or visit the seal colonies
- Hanmer is a nice little town that offers plenty to do. It is most famous for its hot springs