RentaBus is a leading supplier of coach and bus rentals in Rotorua. We have a wide range of vehicles available for hire from all over New Zealand. Our extensive network of depots across New Zealand allows us to find the perfect vehicle for your trip and a competitive price. Simply fill in the quote form above and we will take care of the rest!
Why Choose Rentabus to find you the right transport in Rotorua
- We offer Budget, Standard, & Luxury vehicles of all sizes – giving you the perfect match for your tour, school trip, festival or corporate event.
- We think a well informed customer is a happy one. So we do our best to ensure you have all the details, including a contact number for your bus driver.
- We regularly check our bus drivers to make sure they comply with all local regulations.
Rotorua is a city on the southern shores of Lake Rotorua from which the city takes its name, located in the Bay of Plenty Region of New Zealand’s North Island. Filled with fascinating Maori culture, hot springs and mud pools; Rotorua is a must-see for travelers. Rotorua is an adventure playground with a host of activities including bungee jumping, luge rides and thrilling skyswing rides.
What to do in Rotorua
- Ride the Skyline Gondola up Mt Ngongotaha overlooking Lake Rotorua, taking the luge ride down the mountain for a full experience
- Hells Gate is New Zealand’s most active geothermal reserve and mud spa; visit for a historic New Zealand experience as the healing properties of the thermal mud have been used by local Maori for over 800 years. Rotorua is known for it’s Sulphur smell.
- See the Agrodome Sheep Show for a unique farm experience and fun-packed hour of entertainment
- Go to the Rainbow Springs Nature Park and meet native bird including our iconic Kiwi bird
- Enjoy the Polynesian Spa with views of Lake Rotorua
- Explore spectacular activity in the world’s youngest geothermal system at Waimangu Volcanic Village
- For thrill seekers, visit the Velocity Valley Adventure Park
Popular Day Trips from Rotorua
- Visit Whakatane to see some untouched New Zealand
- Visit the golden sands of Mt Maunganui
- Travel to snow or do a Tongariro crossing just south of Taupo