RentaBus are a leading supplier of coach and bus rental in Gisborne. We have a wide range of vehicles available for hire from all over New Zealand. Our extensive network of depots allows us to find the perfect vehicle for your trip and a competitive price. Simply fill in the quote form above and we will take care of the rest!
Gisborne is a city in northeastern New Zealand and the largest settlement in the Gisborne District. It is the first city in the world to greet the sun in the morning and its great food, wine and surf beaches have earned them a reputation. Gisborne offers some of New Zealand’s best coastal scenery and beaches. The interior is rugged and mountainous bush country with most accessibility around beautiful Lake Waikareamoana to the south west.
Why Choose Rentabus to find you the right transport in Gisborne
- We offer Budget, Standard, & Luxury vehicles of all sizes – giving you the perfect match for your tour, school trip, festival or corporate event.
- We think a well informed customer is a happy one. So we do our best to ensure you have all the details, including a contact number for your bus driver.
- We regularly check our bus drivers to make sure they comply with all local regulations.
Popular Day Trips from Gisborne
- Slide down the Rere Rockslide and awe at the Rere Falls
- Taste Gisborne’s finest wine at Gisborne Wine Centre
- Learn about the Maori tribe that resided in Gisborne at Tairawhiti Museum
- Catch the sunrise or sunset at East Cape Lighthouse
- Hike or drive up and enjoy the views at Titirangi Domain
- Enjoy the unique vegetation and wildlife at Gray’s Bush Scenic Reserve Walks
- Learn more of the Maori culture at Tikitiki War Memorial
- Visit the easternmost piece of land on earth, Wainui Beach
- Travel down to the Hawkes bay for fine wines