RentaBus are a leading supplier of coach and bus rental vehicles in Whangarei. We have a wide range of vehicles available for hire from all over New Zealand. Our extensive network of depots across New Zealand allows us to find the perfect vehicle for your trip and a competitive price. Simply fill in the quote form above and we will take care of the rest!
Why Choose Rentabus to find you the right transport in Whangarei
- We offer Budget, Standard, & Luxury vehicles of all sizes – giving you the perfect match for your tour, school trip, festival or corporate event.
- We think a well informed customer is a happy one. So we do our best to ensure you have all the details, including a contact number for your bus driver.
- We regularly check our bus drivers to make sure they comply with all local regulations.
Whangarei is a subtropical “City by the Sea” with close beach access and hiking trails. The highest point of the city is the summit, Mount Parihaka. With a plentitude of beaches and warm climate, Whangarei is a great place for relaxing in the sunshine.
Top Destinations in Whangarei
- See Archie Clapham’s diverse and captivating collection of clocks and timepieces at the Claphams National Clock Museum
- Climb up Mount Parihaka for a view of the city
- Visit the most photogenic waterfall in New Zealand, the Whangarei Falls
- Adventure Forest has family-friendly high thrill activities through tree tops along high wire circuits
Popular Day Trips from Whangarei
- Explore a group of islands off the east coast of the Northland Region called Poor Knights for diving or boat trips through caves
- Visit the Helena Bay Gallery and Cafe to get some lovely food and a beautiful view.
- Visit the white sands and clear water of Waipu beach.
- Travel up to the Bay of Islands to see the dolphins
- Check out where the English signed a treaty with the Maori.