Get the best Nelson bus hire service from Rentabus, a leading supplier of coach, minibus, and bus rentals in Nelson. Our extensive network of depots throughout New Zealand enables us to provide you with excellent bus charter service, no matter your location and destination. Whether you are looking for a minibus, chartered bus, party bus, or any other form of bus rental in Nelson, we’ve got your covered.
Kindly request a quote for your bus rental, and we will take it from there.
Bus Hire and Rental in Nelson
Nelson is located on the eastern shores of Tasman Bay on the South Island. The beautiful city, which is the oldest in New Zealand and the second oldest city in New Zealand, is the country’s sunniest region. The city has a mind-blowing landscape, and golden beaches, which are among the top reasons tourists visit Nelson and New Zealand.
To enjoy the best out of your tour, school trip, festival, or corporate event and to enjoy a comfortable transit to and from Nelson, hiring a bus in Nelson is essential. Rentabus provides a premium bus hire and rental services in Nelson, and we never disappoint.
Why People Prefer our Nelson Bus Rental Service
- We offer budget-friendly, standard, and luxury vehicles of all sizes.
- We provide excellent client satisfaction.
- Our drivers are certified, licensed, and insured. You’ll get a contact phone number before a job to help coordinate on the day.
- We are owned by New Zealanders and love to promote our country.
- We work with multilingual staff to ensure that language is not a barrier to excellent customer service delivery.
Top Destinations in Nelson you can visit with our Rental Buses
- World of Wearable Art Museum filed with exceptional art
- Botanic Hill from where you can hike to the Center of New Zealand
- Weekends Markets and the wide selection of foods, fresh produce, and locally made crafts it offers
- White Sanded Tahuna Beach – a haven for water sports lovers
- Queen’s Gardens
- Lake Rotoiti, where you can enjoy a water taxi ride while enjoying the surrounding mountains’ beautiful views
- The Summit of Mt Arthurat Kahurangi National Park